At Top10VPN.com we take great pride in how we test, analyze, and review VPN services to the very highest standards.
We also value customers’ experiences with the VPN software our experts have reviewed.
Giving you our expert view as well as customer opinions allows you to make a more informed decision whether to use a particular VPN or not.
We want the user reviews published on our website to be helpful and informative, whether the opinion is positive or negative.
We will reject reviews that:
- Do not share useful and informative insights about a VPN service
- Contain abusive or threatening language
- Deliberately promote or disparage a VPN service
- Contain content that has been copied from other websites
- Contain personal and/or sensitive information relating to the customer (in order to protect their privacy)
- Make reports of fraud or references to legal matters that we’re unable to verify. We’re not qualified to assess the truthfulness of such legal accusations
User reviews that fail to meet our posting guidelines will be removed, or remain unpublished, at our discretion.
Tips for Leaving Helpful Reviews
To make your review as insightful and informative as possible, consider the following points:
- What device are/were you using with the VPN?
- What were you trying to do with the VPN software?
- What specific features of the product you liked/disliked, and why?
- Did the VPN do what you wanted it to do? Be specific
- How long have you been using the product for?
- Have you used other VPNs in the past, and how does the current VPN compare?
Our editorial team manually checks each and every user review submitted.
All reviews must pass our moderation process before they are published. It can take up to 72 hours for a review to be moderated.
Reviews that do not follow our posting guidelines will be rejected.
We reserve the right to edit poorly written but insightful user reviews to help with readability for our readers.
We periodically run through all past reviews to ensure that they still meet our quality standards.
When you see a ‘Verified Customer’ label on a user review it means that the reviewer has been verified as a genuine customer.
These customers were contacted directly by their VPN provider and asked to share their experience with us.