How to Watch Bournemouth v Arsenal from Anywhere Using a VPN
Due to geo-restrictions on EPL streaming websites, the only legal way to stream all Premier League games is to use a VPN.
However, the method for accessing EPL live streams with a VPN varies with the type of device you’re using.
Also, some apps like Setanta Sports are incompatible with Fire TV Stick and Android TV, so you’ll have to use alternative EPL apps such as DAZN or Peacock.
Here’s a quick summary of the methods required to watch all Premier League games online on different devices:
|Platform||Best EPL Streaming Site||Method||Set-up Difficulty||Compatible VPNs|
|Desktop (Windows & Mac)||Setanta Sports||VPN App||Easy||NordVPN|
|Mobile (iOS & Android)||Setanta Sports||VPN App||Easy||NordVPN|
|Apple TV & Roku||Setanta Sports||AirPlay & VPN App||Easy||NordVPN|
|Fire TV & Android TV||DAZN Spain||New Account Region & VPN App||Medium||ExpressVPN & NordVPN|
We’ve compiled detailed instructions for each platform in the sections below.
How to Watch the Premier League on Desktop or Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Accessing geo-blocked Premier League streaming websites on a PC is straightforward. Simply connect to a VPN server that allows access to the website and stream the game.
Here’s step-by-step instructions for how to stream Premier League games on desktop or laptop:
- Subscribe to a VPN that works with Setanta Sports and download the app onto your device: NordVPN worked best on desktop.
- Connect to a Ukraine VPN server: Setanta Sports is only available with an IP address from specific regions.
- Open the Setanta Sports website in your web browser and click SUBSCRIBE NOW: The button is at the top-right of the window.
- Choose a monthly subscription plan: The price is the equivalent to just £2.35 per month. We recommend avoiding the annual plan as the EPL season only runs nine months of the year.
- Create an account using your email address and password.
- Complete the subscription using your regular payment details: You do not need a payment card registered in Ukraine – your regular credit or debit card will work.
- Start streaming the game: To access live games, click the Premier League icon from the Setanta Sports home screen and choose the match you want to watch.
- Change commentary language: Click the cog icon in the bottom-right corner and select English instead of Ukrainian. Since Setanta Sports doesn’t offer English commentary, you’ll just hear the background stadium noise instead.
If you encounter the “unfortunately this service is unavailable if you are using a VPN” error code, repeat step (2) and connect to a Georgian VPN server instead.
How to Watch the Premier League on Mobile (Android, iPhone & iPad)
Typically, to access geo-restricted apps on mobile, your Apple or Google account must be linked to a country where the streaming service is available.
However, we found that Setanta Sports is available in every app store location, regardless of the country your account is registered. You don’t have to create a new account to access it.
Here’s how to access Premier League live streams on iOS or Android:
- Sign up for a compatible VPN service: We found NordVPN to be the most reliable option on mobile.
- Download the VPN app and connect to a server in Ukraine.
- Download the Setanta Sports app from the app store: It has a yellow icon and is developed by Eurasian Broadcasting Enterprise Limited. You won’t need to create a different app store account to get it.
- Open the Setanta Sports application: Create a new account if you haven’t already.
- Select the game you want to watch from the home screen.
How to Watch the Premier League on Apple TV & Roku
Accessing geo-blocked content on Apple TV or Roku devices usually requires a relatively difficult setup process involving a Smart DNS tool or a VPN mobile hotspot.
However, we’ve discovered a simpler method for streaming live Premier League games using the Setanta Sports iOS app, which supports content sharing using AirPlay.
The advantage is that your Apple TV or Roku doesn’t need to be connected to a VPN as you can share the content directly from your mobile device. However, the downside is that this method requires an iPhone or iPad.
Here’s how to live stream Premier League on Apple TV and Roku using AirPlay:
- Sign up for a VPN that works with Setanta Sports and download the app onto your iPhone or iPad: NordVPN works best.
- Make sure the VPN app allows connections to devices on the local network: This is named ‘Stay invisible on a local network’ in the NordVPN app. It needs to be toggled off.
- Connect to a Ukraine server on the iOS VPN app.
- Download the Setanta Sports app onto your iPhone or iPad: The app is available through every app store region, so you won’t need to create a new app store account to access it.
- Open the Setanta Sports app and access the game from the home screen.
- Tap the AirPlay icon at the top-right of the video: It looks like a triangle with three circles above it.
- Select your Apple TV or Roku from the list of devices: These don’t have to be connected to the VPN to show.
- The game will start streaming on your TV: You can continue to use your phone or tablet as usual. It will not affect the stream.
How to Watch the Premier League on Fire TV & Android TV
Sadly, most Premier League streaming apps are not available on Fire TV or Android TV. To access live games on these devices, you’ll need to use DAZN. We recommend DAZN over other platforms with TV apps, like Peacock, as it covers every EPL game and doesn’t require you to create a new app store account.
DAZN Spain is the only region that broadcasts every Premier League match. To access it, you’ll need an account registered in Spain. You cannot simply connect to a Spanish VPN server and access it with a UK-based or other account.
Here’s how to stream every Premier League match on Fire TV and Android TV:
- Subscribe to a VPN that works with DAZN Spain: ExpressVPN performed the best in our tests.
- On your desktop or mobile device, sign up for a DAZN Spain account:
- Connect to a VPN server in Spain.
- Purchase a DAZN Spain gift card: These are available on Startselect.
- Create a new DAZN account and choose the ‘ESENCIAL’ subscription plan.
- Apply your DAZN Spain gift card code for payment.
- On your Fire TV or Android TV device, download the DAZN app: You can use your regular Amazon account and app store location.
- Connect to a Spanish VPN server on your streaming device: ExpressVPN’s Barcelona server was the most reliable with DAZN in our tests.
- Open the DAZN App and start streaming: You’ll now be able to live stream every Premier League match.
EXPERT ADVICE: Avoid streaming Premier League matches for free using Kodi or IPTV on your Fire TV or Android TV device. These platforms lack official free-to-air EPL broadcasters, meaning all the add-ons are illegal to access.