How to Get a NordVPN Free Trial
- First, head to NordVPN’s website. Select the button that reads ‘Try Risk-Free’.
- Select one of the NordVPN pricing plans. We suggest signing up for one month, as you’ll get the money back anyway.
- Scroll down the page, create an account and enter your payment details. Again, don’t worry. As long as you cancel within 30 days, you will get your money back.
- Download the VPN app for your device once your NordVPN account has been created.
- Once the VPN is installed, use your email and password to login.
Now you’re all set to use NordVPN for 30-days risk-free without restrictions.
But, we all know that payments can often be a hassle to cancel. NordVPN makes it extremely easy to get a refund, though.
- Go to My Account on the NordVPN website and login with your details.
- In the ‘My Account’ section of the website, under ‘My Services’, you will see three dots beside ‘Change Plan’. Click those dots and then ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’. This means that NordVPN cannot charge you again.
- Now, click the chat icon in the right-hand corner of the NordVPN website to open support options.
- Simply contact customer support and request a cancellation. You can do this either through live chat or via email found at the bottom of the support pop-up.
Naturally, the staff at NordVPN will ask what’s wrong and if they can solve the problem. While this isn’t exactly a ‘no questions asked’ refund, politely tell them that you don’t need the service any more.
That’s it. NordVPN typically processes full refunds within one to two working days.