How To Get NordVPN For Free
- First, head to NordVPN’s website. Select the button that reads ‘Try Risk-Free’.
- Select one of the NordVPN pricing plans. It shouldn’t matter, as you will get the money back.
- Scroll down the page, create an account and enter payment details. Again, don’t worry. As long as you cancel your subscription within 30-days, you’re guaranteed to get your money back.
- Download the appropriate app for your device once your account is generated. It is easily available at the NordVPN website.
- Once downloaded, simply use your email as login and the password you set.
Now you’re all set to use unrestricted NordVPN for 30-days!
But we all know that payments can often be a hassle to cancel.
So how does it work here?
NordVPN makes it extremely easy.
- Go to My Account on the NordVPN website and login with your details.
- Under ‘My Services’, you will see three dots beside ‘Change Plan’. Simply click those dots and then ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’. This means that NordVPN cannot charge you again.
- Now, click the chat icon in the right-hand corner of the NordVPN website to open support options.
- Simply contact customer support and request a cancellation. You can do this either through live chat or via email found at the bottom of the support pop-up.
Naturally, the staff at NordVPN will ask what’s wrong and if they can solve the problem. This isn’t exactly a ‘no questions asked’ refund, which is why the removal of the Free Trial may be a disappointment for some.
If you still want to cancel, just politely describe what’s wrong and there shouldn’t be any issues.
A full refund should be sent to you by NordVPN within one to two days.