How to Get ExpressVPN for Free on iOS
- Open the iOS App Store, search for ExpressVPN and download the VPN app onto your device.
- Tap the ‘Create Account’ button, enter your email address and create a secure password.
- Once you’ve set up your account, you need to allow ExpressVPN to add VPN configurations to your device.
- You’ll then be asked about a series of app permissions – you can decide whether to say yes or no to these.
- Next, you’ll be shown ExpressVPN’s main screen from which you can connect to VPN servers for free for seven days.
- There’s a separate tab in-app that shows you when your VPN free trial runs out.
The great thing about ExpressVPN’s iOS free trial is that it doesn’t require you to provide any payment details on signup. This means you won’t be automatically ‘upgraded’ and billed for one of ExpressVPN’s plans.
However, this 100% free trial is only available on iOS. If you want to use ExpressVPN for free on other platforms, follow the method below.