How to Get an ExpressVPN Free Trial on Mobile
The step-by-step instructions below explain how to get a seven-day ExpressVPN free trial via the Apple App Store.
The sign-up process is very similar to the Google Play Store (for Android smartphones and tablets).
EXPERT ADVICE: Use ExpressVPN for free for 30 days on all your devices, rather than just seven on mobile, by taking advantage of the service’s money-back guarantee.
- Open the iOS App Store, search for ExpressVPN and download the VPN app onto your device.
- Tap the ‘Create Account’ button, enter your email address and create a secure password.
- Once you’ve set up your account, you need to allow ExpressVPN to add VPN configurations to your device.
- You’ll then be asked about a series of app permissions – you can decide whether to say yes or no to these.
- You’ll be shown ExpressVPN’s main screen, from which you can connect to VPN servers for free for seven days.
- There’s a separate tab in-app that shows you when your VPN free trial runs out.
The great thing about ExpressVPN’s mobile free trial is that it doesn’t take any payment upfront.
On iOS, ExpressVPN doesn’t take any payment details at all. As such, you won’t be automatically ‘upgraded’ and billed for one of ExpressVPN’s plans.
On Android, however, you will be charged if you don’t cancel the free trial before the trial window is over.
This completely free trial is only available on iOS and Android, though. To use ExpressVPN for free on other platforms and devices, follow the method below.
EXPERT TIP: Try ExpressVPN for free on all your devices by taking advantage of its 30-day no-questions-asked refund guarantee.