How to Get a 24-Hour CyberGhost Free Trial on Windows & macOS
CyberGhost’s desktop and laptop free trial lasts exactly one day from the second you sign up for it.
All you need is an email address – make sure you use a real one as you will have to verify it before you can use the VPN.
To get your one-day CyberGhost free trial, follow these step-by-step instructions on your Windows or macOS computer:
- Open your web browser and go to the free trial page on the official CyberGhost website.
- Click the Start your free trial button to download the CyberGhost installer.
- Install CyberGhost on your PC or Mac.
- When you open CyberGhost for the first time you’ll be asked to log in or sign up. Click Sign up at the bottom of the app, then enter an email address and password for your new account.
- The app will now tell you that activation is required. Go to the inbox of the email address you used to sign up and check for an email from CyberGhost. Click the link inside it to activate your account. If you can’t find the email then check your spam folder.
- Return to the CyberGhost app and log in with your newly-activated credentials. You now have unrestricted access to the full premium CyberGhost VPN. The countdown in the top right-hand corner will show you how long it is until your trial expires.
- When the trial expires you’ll be shown this message in the app – you’ll have to subscribe to keep using the VPN.
EXPERT ADVICE: To keep using CyberGhost after your trial has expired, use its risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee. You can get your money back with no hassle before the 45 days are over.