If you’re not an iOS user, IPVanish offers a ‘no questions asked’ seven-day money-back guarantee in place of a free trial. It works across all devices and you can use IPVanish on up to 10 devices at one time.
If you want to protect an iOS device as well as any other devices, we’d suggest going for the money-back guarantee instead of the free trial.
1. Visit the Pricing page on IPVanish’s website and choose any plan – all of them come with the same guarantee.
2. Choose your payment method and enter your details to create an account. You’ll receive an activation email to confirm your email address.
3. Download the app for your device from the ‘Apps’ tab on IPVanish’s website.
4. Install the app, log in, and test it out for seven days risk-free.
5. If you decide not to stick with IPVanish, make sure to cancel your subscription before the week is over from within the Control Panel on the website. Just log into ‘My Account’, click on ‘Subscription’ and then ‘I wish to cancel my subscription’.
You’ll be taken to another page that asks you to confirm the cancellation. Scroll right down to the bottom of the page and click ‘I Still Want to Cancel’.
The refund is automated and processed within 10 business days – there’s no need to email or talk to a support agent.